Wednesday, August 11, 2010

how to be alone, pt 1

So I'm pretty sure if there's one thing we kids at justforscuz can agree on, it's that we love to be alone. We're used to it. We're good at it. Sometimes (gasp!), we even prefer it. I've recently started seeing someone (shocking, I know) and have found myself struggling to explain my fondness for aloneness. I think it's often confused for loneliness, and herein lies the problem. Being alone is a choice, and it's a mighty valid one. Being alone doesn't mean I don't have love, friends, or family. It just means that when I find myself alone with...myself, I am content with the company of my own thoughts.

See? It's not as easy to explain to you as it was to myself. One point for being alone! Anyways, here is someone much more eloquent to explain how I feel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be able to tone down a person's measurements confidently, it's commended to pick your travelling bag that is definitely opposing within your shape outline for you. replica chanel bags Such as, when you are upright plus thin plus prefer to glance satisfied when retaining a travelling bag, you may decide on a completed hobo travelling bag, which may increase shape to the find. fendi replica Having said that, on the flip side, when you are shorter plus for a much better section, you may pick satchel purses and handbags, which have been upright plus sq fit and slim. gucci outlet Over-all, a rounder a person's find is definitely, make sure you decide on a extra built travelling bag. The following would not show that you actually continually really need to transport a tough common box all over a person's muscles. replica handbags sale Additionally you can pick rectangle with sq handbags which will supply tiny, curvy find. gucci outlet Along with the contour, a measurements plus length of your travelling bag might also have fun with a vital factor against your beauty. As said before prior the fact that contour really should be opposing to the figure, nonetheless in the instance of measurements, it must be compared to the find.